Tuesday, November 5, 2019

Cooking Metal

Today has been a quiet day for me online, this morning I went in for an electroneurography exam of my wrists to determine if I have a bilateral carpal tunnel syndrome and after that the hands have not been very cooperative. To give you something I'm giving you a little background on me, myself and I.

Until last fall I was publishing Scandinavias largest rock blog and also published a range of cookbooks where the real masterpiece is a book made in cooperation with Swedish rock bands and photographers presenting the bands favourite recipes, short bios of them and some exclusive artwork. Actually, the cover of the book also is an exclusive piece.

The book, unfortunately, is only available in Swedish. Contrary to the claims of Swedish music journalist Anders Tengner he didn't do the first rock cook book in the World, Annick Giroux from Canada did that. In fact, he wasn't even the first in Sweden to do this. I was.

With Christmas coming up, why not invest in copies of the book for your friends and relatives who like to cook or enjoy heavier rock music (or both)? It can be found at Adlibris, Bokus and CDON with the ISBN 9789163710346 or you can order it directly from the publishing house through the link below.






No comments:

Post a Comment