Thursday, December 5, 2019

Let It Burn

Ever been at the shooting of a music video? Most of us haven't, but if you get the chance to attend to such an event you really should seize the opportunity, it's great fun although it can be repetitive and tedious.

Some years ago I attended the shooting of the video for "Let It Burn" with J.D. Miller. This time someone else was the lens jockey, but I did my part as well being responsible for the sound bytes. I did get a chance to shoot some frames for my old blog though, "The Rocking Chef" which up until it was discontinued last year was the largest rock blog in Scandinavia.








Having heard the track some 40 times at high volume one would think I wouldn't want to hear that song ever again, but actually I still listen to that album every now and then. Here's the end result:














No comments:

Post a Comment