Sunday, May 31, 2020

The last image

So now I can't even earn a buck from my own work? The full version of this image have been available printed on various items such as tees, towels and what not and as prints, but now Kult Management have decided to complain at Redbubble claiming it violates their rights and my work have been taken down!

Wait a second, I took the image as an accredited photographer at the event where the band performed and quite honestly you can't even see who the person is and therefore not in which band she or he plays, I own the rights to this image and not some two-bit operation out of Absurdistan. Result though is that I will never ever shoot this band and neither ever again post an image of them, ie I won't promote them in any way, shape or form from now.

Anyone whom is not involved with the management or the band who can say which band it is will get a high resolution edition of the image.



No comments:

Post a Comment