Monday, July 6, 2020

Rabid

So it's been a little quiet here for a couple of days and there is a very good reason for this.

Last Thursday evening me and the missus went for a walk to visit friends and hand deliver an invitation to an event while walking the dog. Upon arriving at our friends house there were a bunch of otherr people with dogs visiting them so the missus and the pooch waited outside while I went into the friends garden when totally unprovoked one of the visiting mongrels attacked me and bit me twice in the legs.

The following day I went to the medical clinic to get a tetanus booster shot as it has been well over 20 years since the last one. Of course I had an allergic reaction to the shot and this has rendered me unable to work properly, hence the silence at the blogs.

Right now I'm just waiting for the invoice from the medical clinic before demanding compensation from the dog's owners who didn't even come out to check what the commotion was outside the house and I haven't even heard a whisper of an apology yet. If the owners refuse to compensate me I will file charges as the dog and what it does is their responsibility, dogs who bite humans will have a minimum sentence of a mandatory muzzle but may also be sentenced to be sentenced to be put to death.

Footnote: The dog in the image is not the dog in question.



No comments:

Post a Comment