Sunday, January 19, 2020

Working with models

Working with models can be really challenging, sometimes even getting them to show up for a shoot or respond to a message is an entire endeavour in itself. For more than two weeks now I have patiently awaited the right conditions, no clouds and shining sun, for a special shoot and today the sun and the blue skies were in place at last so I texted my two hand models who happen to live in the same neighborhood as me.

Now two hours have passed since they read the texts and no sign of life what so ever while the sun still was high enough in the sky to give a minimum of shadows. The end result? No photos shot and I may have to wait another couple of weeks for the right conditions again.

Footnote: This image have nothing to do with todays missed shoot...



No comments:

Post a Comment