Monday, October 12, 2020

Faucets

In between editing loads of street photography shots to ready them for stock photo agencies I have also been hard at work (or was it hardly working) cleaning house, kind of, in the Bitcoin (BTC) section of my online existance. Especially I have been closing my accounts with most of the PTC (paid to click) sites as they are paying way to poorly for me to wanting to waste time with them. It takes an eternity to earn enough for payout, there are better ways to use my time.

It’s better then to use so called faucets where you can go and claim free Bitcoins or rather Satoshis (the equivalent to cents, pennies, centime or at least the closest BTC comes to those) with intervals, some only every two minutes and others once an hour. They pay better and you don’t have put all that effort into it, you visit them every now and then and click the button to claim another one. The amount they pay varies as well, the best one I have gave a smashing 950 Satoshis on one click just this morning, it’s the first one below.

Please feel free to sign up you too to get free Satoshis:

Bonus Bitcoin
Faucet Crypto
FreeBitco.in

I will return to the subject of Bitcoin in the future and will also in time open up a store where you can purchase prints using this currency. Of course I will also tip you about more nice ways of earning them.




No comments:

Post a Comment