Thursday, October 22, 2020

Starting Point

You should never invest money you can't afford to lose and many of us don't have a lot of extra funds laying around these days. This why I partly go about this crypto thing from their position and try out some free earners where they can build a base to use for investing to make more money.

One such free earner that is paying is Faucet Crypto. You don't earn much, but in little over a week I have been able to withdraw 2 bucks, just enough for a small investment in a high yield investment program (HYIP). You can speed up your earnings by referring more people to the site, you will then earn 20% in commissions on their earnings.

Faucet Crypto

At Faucet Crypto you get a faucet where you can claim free crypto every 40 minutes, paid-to-click ads to earn from and also shortlinks, those are a bit of a nuisance so myself I'm staying clear of them. The cherry on the top is that you raise experience points elevating your level and adding a bonus on every earning that grows in time.

On the subject of the investment I will get back to you when I have tried it out and further guide you in this crypto jungle.



No comments:

Post a Comment