Monday, November 2, 2020

Doghouse

Back to putting the free money to work. At FaucetPay I had since the last withdrawal amassed just over 16,000 satoshis when I decided to take advantage of Bitcoin being as strong as it is, 1 bitcoin is worth almost $13,400 USD, and swap for a slightly weaker currency. Since I was doing Dogecoin already I went with this one and landed me 820 Doge in the swap.

These 820 I divided between 2 mining operations. I put 500 Doge into the same as the one before, DefMine, and 300 Doge went into Cryptofarmine which isn’t really a miner but rather a HYIP where these 300 Doge will earn 2.4% daily. This isn’t much really, but it’s a lot better than a savings account in a bank and I will re-invest the earnings continually to increase my capital.

DefMine however is a proper miner and here I now have 64 GH/s hash power instead of the 10 GH/s you get for free on signup. As soon as I have earned my principal back (515 Doge) I will retrieve it and let the account fill up on it's own while the retrieved funds will be put to use in yet another program. The same naturally goes for Cryptoframine, you should always get your principal out as soon as possible so it won't be lost if the investment site goes belly up.

DefMine https://defmine.com/Welcome/Partner/14607

Cryptofarmine https://cryptofarmine.com/r/11630

FaucetPay https://faucetpay.io/?r=674056

Just think about it, less than a month ago I started doing this crypto adventure with no money out of pocket and am now investing the earned funds from sites like the ones in the post Wallets (& Paying Sites). I’m deterrmined to prove that you can earn crypto without funds to invest off your own to give less fortunate people some direction on how to build their own financial future.




No comments:

Post a Comment