Sunday, November 15, 2020

Questionnaire

Sometimes you want to earn a little more a whole lot faster like I did this weekend. I needed to get an additional 15 bucks to use for an investment so I took a few surveys, some of the faucets and PTC sites have offerwalls with extra ways of earning money like taking surveys. It took a little work to get the funds, but it was quite doable. Surveys pay a whole lot more than tapping the faucet or clicking ads.

The two sites/programs I used for this purpose and withdrew the funds to FaucetPay at https://faucetpay.io/?r=674056 were:

Cointiply at http://cointiply.com/r/yyjAo and CoinPayU at https://www.coinpayu.com/?r=MetalPhoto

Now, for what investment did I need those 15 bucks? Well, we’re back to Big.Byte.Block (BBB) where it will buy me 5 more node blocks and when they reach maturity two things will happen, I will have turned $15 into $60 and also have 5 BBB coins ready at Waves Exchange. A quarter of those $60 I will withdraw, you should always get your principal back at the earliest possible time, and the rest I will re-invest.

With a 400% return on investment (ROI) $45 will become $180 which I also will put back into new node blocks which then will return $720 which will return $2,880 at which point it’s time to start withdrawing some profit, half will find it’s way into my wallet and half will be re-invested. That’s $1,440 that will become $5,760. You get the picture.

Big.Byte.Block https://bigbyteblock.com/index/cHAy24lU2

All this will of course take some time, but I’m in no rush. The original $15 I will invest in another opportunity, which one remains to be seen. You can’t put all your eggs in one basket, you need to diversify and spread the risk.

Now, all those BBB coins this wall generate may be a good idea to let sit in the wallet at Waves Exchange until they have more value than today. Just imagine if you had the forsight to do this back in 2009 when Bitcoin (BTC) arrived on the scene, a BTC is today worth approximately $16,000 USD.




No comments:

Post a Comment