Saturday, March 7, 2020

Contagious

Sorry for the great silence the last couple of days. In addition to being a photographer I am also an approved and registered interpreter and translator, for at least three days I have been tied up with some heavy duty translating of various documents such as science reports related to a certain contagious little bugger pestering the world and there haven't been energy left at the end of the day to also edit images and writing posts.

Nope, I can't divulge what the reports say or even who ordered the translations, I am bound by professional secrecy for 70 years after doing such an assignment and it's regulated by law so I could actually end up with some extended vacation at the expense of the state if I did expose anything. Let's just say that I now know far more than I would have wanted to on just how volatile the situation might become.

Anywho, time now to get a little rest listening to some music at a not so neighbor friendly volume.



No comments:

Post a Comment