Thursday, March 12, 2020

Exhausted

Although the corona pandemic is no good it has brought along with it a large number of documents in need of translation and this in turn makes me earn quite a bit as I charge 600 SEK (60 USD) per hour for these jobs. I am exhausted though, it takes it's toll working with the grey matter beneath the wig.Just as well as the weather is keeping me from galloping around the countryside shooting everything and everyone with my camera. Today the skies opened up totally and a lot of freezing cold water is pouring down.

The coming months will be rather quiet while on the subject of the pandemic. As of yesterday no events with more than 500 attendees will be allowed which means that there won't be the annual photo fair in Stockholm, the travelling international food market may not be able to be travelling and a number of other events will be cancelled or possibly will be moved to a later date.

Luckily I have my 2,000,000+ image archive to dig up photos from to share with you. Here's a shot from the photo fair the year before last.



No comments:

Post a Comment