Wednesday, February 5, 2020

Bite Me!

What the hell is wrong with people?!?

As you may remember I wrote a post titled "Repetetive" just the other day on the subject of people expecting me to work for free. Well, tonight it happened again!

In this area we have a historical society operating an open air museum of sorts, a stoneage village built right next to where an actual 6.000 years old settlement was found. In September they had an event where they reenact how life could be all those millennia ago and last year I attended with my cameras. Please not that I wasn't asked by the society to come, but was their just to see something different. For some reason they waived the entrance fee of 50 SEK (5 USD), I actually wasn't aware there was an entrance fee until after the event.

Tonight at around 10 PM (that's 22 for us who use 24 hour days) I got a message from them on Messenger asking for images to use for both a publication and online use and they expect me to hand them over free of charge. For the price of half a pizza?!? (The entrance fee) Here's the real kicker, they want them before Friday giving me just a day to select and edit suitable images.

There is a certain way to go about these matters. First you request a quote, then you place the order and then you pay upon receiving the images. And usually you do this a little earlier, not the night before.

All I can say right now is BITE ME!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment