Monday, February 17, 2020

Long road ahead

It is clear that I have a long road ahead of me getting back into full capacity following Saturday's adventures when I for the first time since the surgery, two herniated discs in my lower back, did a longer assignment. To cut a long story short, yesterday was spent resting because of pain.

Problem with hernia is that even though the actual discs have been taken care of there are damaged nerves and they will take a long time to heal, especially if the hernia have been there for a longer time which will give more extensive damage. In my case I had to wait for almost two years for surgery, that's how "good" health care is in Sweden.

On top of this I also have problems with my hands and wrists, probably a bilateral carpal tunnel syndrome, causing my hands and forearms to not be really cooperative. For this problem I have already been waiting for 18 months for something to happen, the health care systems of Sweden are a joke these days.

Anywho, another slow day will be required to get back on track. Thank you all for your patience waiting for new images to be posted, rest assured they will be coming.



No comments:

Post a Comment