Friday, February 28, 2020

Cute as a button

Why is it that no matter how old as a guy I get I still go all shy and awkward when around a beautiful woman? It's fantastic though that at a ripe old age of soon 55 I still can become like that when I should have the experience and maturity to not. It's so much easier with nature's beauty

Earlier this week I attended a members luncheon and among the guests there were this woman, cute as a button, that in every way possible did match each and every one of my preferences. Slim, dark and long hair, she even was appropriately aged for me, I'm guessing just a year or two my junior.

She seated herself diagonally across the table from me and I do believe this was the first time in 25 years I have been quiet through an entire meal. I was so mesmerized by a pair of truly beautiful eyes I even forgot to look at the hands to see if there was a pesky ring on her finger indicating she's off limits.

Oh well, I can only hope she'll be attending the next luncheon as well and that I'll be able to muster up some backbone then. Maybe a couple of shots (or maybe an entire bottle) of Tullamore Dew will do the trick?



No comments:

Post a Comment