Wednesday, February 12, 2020

No Valentine for me...

In two days time that pesky day of hearts will be here, no Valentine for me though. It's not for not trying, but I live in a small village with very few single women and those aren't attached aren't really that interesting to me. I have actually tried with online dating as well, what a collosal waste of time that was.

Sure, I did find nice ladies that attracted me, but no matter how nicely I wrote to them they couldn't even be bothered to write a single line back. Not even to say "Thanks, but no thanks". Common courtesy apparently is dead these days.

Mind you, some of these ladies actually live in my area and could possibly be met by me as I am around and about quite a bit as a photographer on various events or just shooting city scenes, landscapes, street photography and what not. In fact most of them also have mutual friends with me according to social media, wonder if they know how rude some of their friends are?

Honestly, in me they have an intelligent, caring guy with a keen sense of humor that stay true to my mate. The loss is theirs.

Anywho, I do wish all of you who have a date for Valentine a wonderful day come Friday.



No comments:

Post a Comment