Sunday, September 20, 2020

Exotic

When dealing with people on social medias you sooner or later come to a point where you want to cry out "I'm surrounded by idiots!" and "What the hell is wrong with people?!?", at least when dealing with some of them. Just now I posted a black and white rendition of a rudbeckia and got the comment "When will you post images of animals, exotic animals?"...

Honestly, I live in Sweden and document the environment around, I shoot Swedish nature and animals. More than 85 percent of my followers on social medias are outside of Scandinavia, to them the animals I post photos of are exotic. Asking this is like asking Metallica when they are going to play country & western songs...

My response though was to answer with a shot of my neighbors parrot. Is that exotic enough?



No comments:

Post a Comment