Sunday, September 13, 2020

Releases

After a slow Sunday with "The Missus" I'm about to kick into a higher gear and get to work with imagery for stock photo agencies, when I have obtained so called "model releases" from a couple of my poor "victims", I realize I need a "property release" or two as well. For instance the jacket in this photo has print on the back for which someone own the copyright, if I want to commercially use images like this I need that person or companies consent. So now I have to get the mother of the child, she's the one who agreed to a model release as the kids legal guardian, on the horn to find out of which brand the jacket is and contact them. With a little luck they will at least reply unlike the company who owns the rights for The Pink Panther who couldn't even be bothered to say no.

Who said it was a walk in the park being a photographer?



No comments:

Post a Comment